A step in the right direction: this ROHDE GREENYS men's slipper is made with a partially recycled rubber sole. The high-quality, super-comfortable interchangeable leather footbed pampers your feet with every step, and its sustainable felt is made of 50% recycled wool. This clog is a sustainable choice - you'll enjoy it for a long time.
We make Conscious Fashion. Our shoes are designed in Germany and manufactured in Europe. We create high quality shoes with timeless designs that will delight you for years to come. That's why conscious people have trusted ROHDE for over 150 years now.
Diversity is our strength. In everything we do, we want to inspire you to be open, conscious and real - for a more loving togetherness and a more beautiful future. BE OPEN.
- Upper material: Recycled felt - very soft, high quality and warming, provides good foot climate, because it is air permeable and water repellent
- Inner sole: Suede - breathable, durable, robust, sweat-resistant
- Sole: Partially recycled - good slip resistance, optimum grip, hardly any abrasion
- Removable Footbed: Interchangeable leather footbed - softly padded and ergonomically shaped
- Sustainability: Recycled felt - at least 50% recycled wool, sole partially recycled
- Width: G½ - Convenient width, high wearing comfort, very good fit
Our shoes are designed in Germany and manufactured in Europe. We maintain trusting relationships and appreciate the excellent craftsmanship of our purely European producers and suppliers. We create high-quality shoes with timeless designs that will delight you again and again even after years of use. That's why conscious people have been trusting ROHDE for over 150 years.
We make conscious fashion. When selecting our materials and manufacturing our shoes, we pay attention to the highest standards and regular controls that can guarantee sustainable, environmentally friendly and socially responsible production. ROHDE is a 100% climate-neutral company. Together with ClimatePartner we calculate, reduce and offset our greenhouse gas emissions by investing in climate protection projects. In this way, we consciously set a sustainable example and leave a green footprint - for you, for our fellow human beings and for the environment. Because a green future is a better future.